I’m an editor of VoiceXML 2.0/2.1, SSML 1.0/1.1, and MRCPv2, an author of EMMA 1.0, PLS 1.0, SCXML 1.0, and the forthcoming VoiceXML 3, and a contributor to almost every other specification from the Voice Browser and Multi-modal Working Groups.
- Video: Interview with Dan Burnett on being named 2008 Speech Luminary as “Man of Standards”
- IETF 80 in Prague This Week – Voxeo’s Dan Burnett Is There…
- W3C Biometrics Workshop — background
- New Draft of VoiceXML v3 released yesterday adding voice biometrics support
- New Draft of VoiceXML 3.0 Released by W3C