Would you like to learn more about IPv6 and how it relates to creating communications applications? Want to understand more about how IPv6 does or does not impact the SIP protocol?
If so, you may be interested in a free 1-hour session I’m giving on Thursday, May 5, 2011. The topic is:
It’s part of Voxeo’s “Developer Jam Session” series and is targeted at a technical audience. I’ll briefly cover IPv6 basics, talk about how it impacts communication apps, the SIP protocol and then have some demonstrations of SIP-over-IPv6. You can learn more about the session and register on the Jam Session web page.
If you attend live on Thursday you’ll be able to ask questions during the session. If you can’t attend, the session will be recorded for later viewing. (And if you register, we’ll make sure you know as soon as we post the recording.)
- Want to Learn About How IPv6 Impacts Telecom? Join a Free Webinar Tomorrow, June 2, 2011
- Video: IPv6 and How It Impacts Communications Applications
- Slides: IPv6 and How It Impacts Communication Applications
- Slides from eComm 2011: How IPv6 Will Kill Telecom – And What We Need To Do About It
- New IPv6 Mailing List From SIP Forum For Discussing SIP/VoIP Issues With IPv6