I just noticed this morning that Randy over at the VoIP Users Conference (VUC) has a second hour of today’s show focused on IPv6 and SIP as it relates to offerings from Junction Networks. As the show page says:
IPv6 has serious benefits for SIP, so Junction Networks has made it a priority to begin making their network and systems IPv6 ready. Currently, they are directly connected to the IPv6 Internet via multiple providers and have established network infrastructure and redundancy.
The call is today, Friday, May 27, 2011, at 1:00pm US Eastern.
You can join the live call via SIP, Skype or the regular old PSTN. There is also an IRC backchannel that gets heavy usage during the call. It will be recorded so you can always listen later.
For those interested in other VoIP topics, hour #1 of today’s VUC will be about new video-capable SIP phones and other devices from Grandstream Networks.
- Want to learn about IPv6 and VoIP? Join the VUC Conf Call this Friday!
- The IETF’s “World IPv6 Day Call To Arms” Aims To Help With IPv6 Connectivity and Monitoring
- How Does IPv6 Work in 3GPP EPS / LTE Networks? This Draft Explains…
- VoiceReport: What Enterprises Need to Know About IPv6
- Today’s VUC Call: Blink SIP Softphone and SylkServer