On the VoiceObjects Developer Portal, Stefan has taken a look at role-scoping in VO for non-developers and how it can support key IT processes for enterprises – including the provision of read-only roles for QA, analysis or user management, the ability to set up departmental access rules and more. For more info, check out the VO Portal and read Stefan’s post on VO access control and user management.
- New Early Access version of Prophecy 9 available
- Developer Jam Session, June 24: Integrating advanced call control in VoiceObjects applications using CCXML
- Prophecy 9 Early Access release now out on Mac OS X, Linux and WIndows
- In the new year, have you tried VoiceObjects? (It’s free to download)
- Important – Action needed for users of Prophecy 9 Early Access release