All customers have been notified that as of March 31, 2012, Voxeo has stopped supporting Prophecy 8 as a hosted offering – no further fixes or features will be created. Any remaining hosted apps using Prophecy 8 will be force-migrated to Prophecy 11 in the near future. If a customer needs to remain on Prophecy 8 for a longer duration on an exception-only basis, there will be additional fees that apply.
For more information about Migration, please see http://help.voxeo.com/helpserver/go/evolution/Migration. As always, if any issues are encountered when testing your P8 apps on P11, Voxeo Support is standing-by 24×7, and is ready to help you resolve the issues.
- Prophecy 11 Staging Environment Configuration Changes, Prophecy 8 End of Life
- Start the New Year with a New Download of Prophecy 10! What will you build today?
- Stuck with Nortel PeriPro Apps? Use the VoiceObjects Migration Manager To Give Those Apps New Life
- New Github Repo for Sample Fax-over-IP CCXML Apps for Prophecy 11
- Voxeo Prophecy 11 Now Available – Add HD/wideband Audio, IPv6 and Fax to Your Apps