Tobias has updated the VoiceObjects Developer Portal this morning with a quick how-to on using VoiceObjects to place outbound calls and detect when answering machines are reached, as well as how to set up a branch to account for leaving a recorded message versus starting your interactive outbound dialog.
Check out these outbound calling best practices on the VO developer blog!
- Developer Jam Session, June 24: Integrating advanced call control in VoiceObjects applications using CCXML
- Certified Tech Tip: Prophecy 8 CCXML 1.0 Call Recording
- Adding Call Control to Voxeo Designer Applications via CCXML
- Did you miss our multi-channel webinar last week? The archive is now available..
- How-To: Outbound Notification Applications