Voxeo is beginning the end-of-life process for Prophecy 9, which will be replaced by Prophecy 11 On-Demand and On-Premise products. While applications running on Prophecy 8, 9 or 10 will also run on Prophecy 11, we encourage you to begin evaluating and testing your P9 applications to ensure no updates are needed so that they run smoothly on the Prophecy 11 platform. Prophecy 11 offers significant platform improvements and new infrastructure to support faster deployments and upgrade efficiency.
With regards to timeline, Voxeo will continue critical software updates and technical support for Prophecy 9 until November 1, 2012. We will discontinue Software Maintenance and Support as of December 31, 2012.
For more information about Migration, see http://help.voxeo.com/helpserver/go/evolution/Migration. Our support team is available 24/7 to assist with porting efforts.
- Migrating Prophecy 8 Hosted Apps To Prophecy 11
- Prophecy 11 Staging Environment Configuration Changes, Prophecy 8 End of Life
- Stuck with Nortel PeriPro Apps? Use the VoiceObjects Migration Manager To Give Those Apps New Life
- Voxeo Prophecy 11 Now Available – Add HD/wideband Audio, IPv6 and Fax to Your Apps
- Prophecy 9 Early Access release now out on Mac OS X, Linux and WIndows