It’s time once again for what is probably my favorite conference out there… eComm, the Emerging Communications Conference. For a few days in San Francisco, all the early adopters and “alpha geeks” of the communication world will gather together to share new ideas, learn from each other, network among each other, create partnerships and generally do what they can to move the state of communications forward.
If you are interested in where the bleeding edge of communication is… it really is the place to be.
If you haven’t gone before, I’d strongly encourage you to check it out. This year there is even a third day focused on the rapidly exploding world of “augmented reality”… some very cool speakers and amazing talks. (Admittedly, I’m biased since I am on the program committee.)
In fact, if you go to the eComm site, click “Register” and then enter the discount code “voxeo” during the process you can get 10% off the ticket price.
Voxeo is a Platinum Sponsor and we’ll have a presence there at eComm, including a booth and a presentation by Jose de Castro. We’ll have some cool announcements, too, which of course I can’t say anything about yet…
For all of you who will be there, we’ll look forward to seeing you!
- eComm Registration now open – save 20% with our super-secret discount code
- Voxeo sponsoring the eComm conference on March 3-5, 2008
- Join Voxeo at eComm June 27-29 To Learn About The Future of Communications/Telecom
- Today is the FINAL DAY for eComm 2009 Early Bird Registration – are you going? (And take 20% off)
- eComm Video: Voxeo CEO Jonathan Taylor – Onward The Disruption, Trends in Communications App Development