Are you in South Africa and interested learning how Voxeo’s IVR hosting can help you grow your business? Or are you trying to reach out into the South African market with your existing business?
We’re pleased to announce that we are now able to get phone numbers in South Africa for our IVR Hosting platform. We’ve always had the ability to deploy our Voxeo Prophecy on-premise platform in South Africa (and have some very large customers using it there), but now we’re delighted to add the hosting option as well.
If you would like to find out more about setting up a phone number in South Africa, please contact us.
And if South Africa isn’t of interest to you right now, please remember that through our worldwide developer program there are over 40 other countries in which you can obtain phone numbers on our hosting platform (which is free to use in development – sign up now!). For more information about our worldwide developer program, please see our announcement (in March) and the FAQ.
Map image courtesy of Google Maps.
- How to get an iNum – a “global phone number”
- Just in time for Earth Day: Project Green Phone!
- Voxeo hosting Orlando Ruby Users Group on Thurs, March 19
- Who you gonna call? Place and Receive Phone Calls from your Web Browser using Phono SDK
- Solar-Powered Prophecy Platform Connects Rural Africa To the World