Identity theft is on the rise, but customers still want to be able to access their information freely, and as rapidly as possible. To best meet these demands for security and convenience, financial institutions like banks and brokerages, healthcare and insurance providers and others with a need to authenticate their clients are seriously evaluating their options for identifying clients, and finding voice authentication in the cloud to be an attractive option that can guard against identity fraud threats and create a better, more streamlined customer experience.
In our live webcast Voice Biometrics: Voice-based Authentication in the Cloud, on Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 1:00p.m. EST (10 a.m. PST), Voxeo’s SVP of Product Management John Amein will join Peter Soufleris, President of Voice Biometrics Group and Dan Miller of Opus Research to discuss voice authentication with cloud-based applications, including the business case for voice authentication, overcoming barriers to adoption, how to ensure both security and accuracy and the advantages a hosted solution can provide in complying with security and privacy concerns.
To join us for this informative biometrics webcast, please sign up below or through BrightTalk’s website:
- Making voice verification / voice biometrics EASY, for a change…
- Want to learn about voice biometrics? Listen to this podcast…
- Voxeo and TradeHarbor partner to provide voice biometrics and fight identity theft
- Voice Biometrics Conference: What You Can Learn From a Phone Call
- Save at Voice Biometrics Conference!