Voxeo is participating in the Downtown Orlando IOA Corporate 5K again this year, and we’ve signed up 27 Voxeons who are ready to make the five-kilometer trek around downtown on Thursday, April 12. (With all the great perks we enjoy around here like catered lunches every Friday, unlimited snacks and a barista station, activities that support our health and wellness are an important part of our balance!)
A little more about the Corporate 5K from Track Shack’s website:
The IOA Corporate 5k presented by News 13 and Bright House Sports Network is a 3.1-mile run/walk event held exclusively for Florida’s corporate community. Businesses and non-profit organizations form teams and participate in the Corporate 5k for camaraderie, friendly competition and celebrating with co-workers.
If you’re in the race, or if you’ll be out and about near Lake Eola that evening, give our team a shout-out – we should be easily distinguishable by our t-shirts! We’ll follow up with some photos and a recap after the race – but for now, check out our 2011 photo gallery and this great shot from 2010.
- Voxeons Running in Orlando “Corporate 5K” on Thursday, April 14, 2011
- Photos: Voxeons in the Orlando Corporate 5K
- Vote for Voxeo in the Corporate 5K T-Shirt Contest
- Voxeo Speaks #005 – Building a Corporate Blog Portal using WordPress MU
- Goodbye, Blackberry… Hello, iPhone! Making the corporate switch…