An informed and engaged customer is the best kind of customer. Are you proactively communicating with your customers?
Join Ovum, MicroAutomation and Voxeo for our upcoming webinar “Turning Customer Service Inside Out with Proactive Customer Engagement” on Wednesday, May 9th, 2012 at 1 PM Eastern. We will share proven best practices and examples of how businesses are using outbound communications, such as proactive customer service and notifications via IVR and text, to increase customer satisfaction, reduce costs and remain competitive.
Join us to learn:
- How to use industry metrics to assess the benefits of moving from reactive to proactive, with illustrative case studies
- Application of best practices in designing a successful outbound solution that balances both customer expectations and company business needs
- How to use outbound to effectively manage call volume and spikes
- The advantages and trade-offs to consider with the supporting platform and infrastructure decisions
- How to best identify high-value and high-priority applications for maximum short- and long-term measurable ROI
Click here to register today!
All attendees will receive a copy of Ovum’s new white paper: Best Practices in Proactive Outbound Customer Contact
- Upcoming Webinar: Using Personalized Self-Service To Deliver a Better Customer Experience
- Roundtable: Master Proactive, Outbound IVR Engagements
- Upcoming CRM Webinar: Self-Service Solutions That Delight Customers and Reduce Costs
- Free Webinar on Jan 27: Leveraging Outbound IVR to Proactively Engage Customers
- Upcoming Webinar: How IVR is Reshaping Revenue-Generating Contact Centers