October has been designated as National Cyber Security Awareness Month in the United States, bringing attention to our interconnected digital lives and the ways we can stay safe online, from preventing identity theft to how businesses can employ tools and strategies that bolster their own defenses against cyber attacks and social engineering.
All of this messaging is especially relevant to the contact center – according to a 2010 report, contact centers spend almost $12 billion annually on agent-handled security and identification. But, technology offers ways to stop fraud and authenticate customers without impacting the customer experience. This video highlights ways the Voxeo Security Suite can employ voice biometrics, ANI spoof detection, location intelligence, PCI-compliant hosting and more to protect your customers’ accounts and sensitive data:
- Voxeo Security Suite – Protect Your Customers From Fraud
- Are You Watching Out For “Virtual Pickpockets?”
- Looking for a cool security job? We’re hiring a Network Security Manager
- Video: Dan York at ClueCon 2009: The Security Saga of SysAdmin Steve (248 slides in 15 mins…)
- Don’t miss iSummit – October 1-2, 2013 in Orlando!