VP of Marketing Ashif Dhanani put the marketing team through a unique exercise today: everyone on the Orlando team did a little bit of Zen gardening. Click the thumbnail at the left, and you can see how everyone’s garden turned out.
This style of rock garden has existed in Japan since at least the 700′s. The desktop iteration is, of course, a bit newer.
Do you have a favorite among the Voxeo Marketing team’s renditions? Let us know in the comments!
- Voxeo Interviews Asif Khan of the Location Based Marketing Association
- Legos and Go-To-Market: a Marketing Teambuilding Exercise
- Photo tour – Voxeo China in Beijing Botanical Garden
- Voxeo Support: In Their Own Words
- Upcoming Jam Session “Web Development with Voxeo VoiceObjects for iPhone and other Mobile Browsers”