Join us this weekend – November 9th-11th, 2012 – for Startup Weekend Orlando, hosted at Voxeo’s Orlando offices (189 South Orange Avenue, 10th Floor, Orlando, FL 32801)! This is the first time a Startup Weekend event has been hosted at our Orlando office, and the first time Orlando will participate the Global Startup Battle – the world’s largest startup competition.
Startup Weekend is designed to bring together entrepreneurs to share ideas, form teams, build products – and, of course, launch startups. Over the course of the weekend, participants will pitch, form groups, code the day and night away and present their finished ideas:
Over the course of the weekend entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs gain hands-on experience, validating their ideas with a focus on customer development, LEAN startup methodologies, and building a minimal viable product. On Sunday evening teams demo their products and receive valuable feedback from a panel of expert judges. Prizes for the top teams competing in Global Startup Battle include: $35,000 in PR, design, legal, and support services, along with trips to Rio De Janeiro and San Francisco. No talk. All action. Launch a Startup in 54 hours.
The event is open to coders, designers and non-techies alike, and a student discount is available for registration. Ready to join the fun? Register today for Startup Weekend Orlando!
- February 2013 Orlando Tech Meetup @ Voxeo
- Voxeo moving to new 60,000 sq ft office in Orlando. Will include incubator space for startups (Interested?)
- Orlando Sentinel: “Sure there’s a slump, but some thrive too like Voxeo of Orlando”
- #prplhackathon – One Website, One Weekend
- Voxeons Running in Orlando “Corporate 5K” on Thursday, April 14, 2011