We recently participated in an eBroadcast in conjunction with Frost + Sullivan – The Rising Cost Of Customer Service: Cloud Strategies for Lower TCO, Higher Reliability and a Competitive Edge.
In the eBroadcast, Frost & Sullivan’s Principal Analyst, Nancy Jamison, and our Senior Program Director and Product Manager for Voxeo Hosting, Gordon Cloke, provided insights on the drivers behind moving to the cloud, practical guidelines and use cases, followed by a customer case study of a cloud deployment, including a checklist of important considerations to look for when choosing a cloud hosting provider.
We’re now sharing an Executive Summary of this eBroadcast, with an overview of the market for hosted systems and applications, our checklist of the most important considerations when choosing a cloud solution for expanding or replacing legacy systems and applications in the contact center, and how Voxeo’s secure, scalable solution makes it easy to deploy in the cloud.
Download the Executive Summary (no registration required!)
Interested in the full eBroadcast? You can view it on-demand here.
- Frost & Sullivan eBroadcast: The Rising Cost of Customer Service: Delivering a Higher Reliability and Competitive Edge
- 7 Questions About Cloud Vs Premise: #1 Can The Cloud Offer Better Capabilities?
- Free Webinar, June 22: Taking Customer Service to the Cloud, Featuring Ovum Analyst Daniel Hong
- 7 Questions About Cloud Vs Premise: #2 Can You Deploy Faster Into The Cloud?
- THE CLOUD MUST BE OPEN! Voxeo Announces Tropo: The Open Source Cloud Telephony Service