Relevant, automated outbound messaging that anticipates customer concerns can result in cost savings and improved customer satisfaction.
Join us July 31, 2013 at 2pm Eastern (11am Pacific) for a CRM Magazine Sponsored Roundtable: Master Proactive Outbound IVR Engagements. In this roundtable, you’ll learn how to set an effective outbound customer communication strategy and receive the maximum benefit from personalized, proactive outbound customer communications via outbound IVR, social media, and interactive, conversational SMS.
- Michael Kropidlowski, Senior Manager of Product Marketing, Aspect Software
- Kim Martin, Director of Marketing, Voxeo
- Dave Myron, Editorial Director, CRM Magazine
- Dan Zucchi, Vice President of Strategic Marketing, VoltDelta
We hope you can join us for this roundtable event!
- Upcoming Webinar: Turning Customer Service Inside Out with Proactive Customer Engagement
- Register Today: CRM Magazine Roundtable – Grow and Retain Customer Loyalty With Effective Contact Centers
- Free Webinar on Jan 27: Leveraging Outbound IVR to Proactively Engage Customers
- Register Today: CRM Magazine Roundtable – How Mobility is Changing Service Efforts
- Learn the ins and outs of Outbound IVR with Voxeo’s new whitepaper