As you may have read on GigaOm last night, Voxeo Gobbles Up Teleku, we announced that Voxeo acquired Teleku, a cloud communications startup. We have a news page up summarizing the announcement, linking to a FAQ and providing other info:
I sat down with Teleku founder Chris Matthieu to talk about the news:
We are delighted to welcome Chris to the Voxeo family and we’re very much looking forward to what he’ll bring to Tropo and Voxeo Labs. I know he’s already hard at work with the team on some truly disruptive new services! (Stay tuned!)
Personally, I’m also excited for Chris to join us as he brings solid content creation skills in writing blog posts, creating video screencasts and recording audio podcasts. Look for his contributions to begin appearing soon (mostly over on The Tropo Blog).
Welcome, Chris, to the fun and crazy world of being a “Voxeon”!
- Increasing the Focus on Acquisitions
- Join us Wednesday, June 30th, at the San Francisco Telephony Meetup
- Introducing our “Voxeo News” section – a quick way to get a summary of Voxeo announcements
- We are Hiring in Europe – Technical Consultant – Join the Voxeo Family
- Follow Tropo.com activity on Twitter as @tropo